We all like to be a little creative in the kitchen, and these no fuss, no cook items will brighten up your childrens day
What you'll need
- White poster board
- White tissue paper
- Paper clips
How to make it
- Start with a band of white poster board 26 inches long and 3 1/2 inches high, and 3 sheets of 20- by 30-inch white tissue paper. Fold each sheet in half the long way.
- Gather and tape one of the short sides of each sheet along the hat band, overlapping the sheets slightly.
- Curl the band tape side out, place it around a child's head, and paper clip the ends. Gather the tissue at the top, taping it tightly together, as shown at right.
- Cut off the extra tissue, remove the paper clips, and turn right-side out.
- Reattach the paper clips, puff up the tissue, and start cooking
or you could use a grocery bag, and pucker it up to fit the cardboard band, stick on with tape and it would do the job just fine.
'' Dont forget to wash your hands''
Classic Fairy Bread
8 slices white bread, with crusts trimmed
1/4 cup margarine, softened
1/4 cup hundreds and thousands
Preparation:10min › Ready in:10min
Spread margarine onto slices of bread.
Cover with hundreds and thousands.
Cut into triangles-or any fun shape- to serve.
Quick & Tasty Banana Pudding
1 small banana
3 tablespoons thawed nondairy whipped topping
2 tablespoons prepared vanilla pudding
2 vanilla wafers
Method:Cut half of 1 small banana into slices; keep other half in the peel and save for another use.
Layer 1 (5-oz.) glass with 1 Tbsp. thawed nondairy whipped topping, one-fourth of banana slices, 1 Tbsp. vanilla pudding, another fourth of banana slices, and 1 vanilla wafer.
Repeat. Dollop with 1 Tbsp. thawed nondairy whipped topping.
Note: If you're serving a crowd, simply prepare the recipe as many times as needed
Cheese & Pineapple Hedgehog
Tin Pineapple Pieces
Cheese cut into cubes
Using a toothpick, thread one pieces of pineapple, one piece of cheese and one grape into it then pock into the ornage, until the orange looks like a hedgehog.
1 whole Bananas, sliced in half lengthwise
2 Scoops of Vanilla ice cream
1/2 cup Hot fudge or chocolate sauce
4 oz. Sweetened whipped cream
2 Maraschino cherries, with stems
Slice your banana in half lengthwise and place on edges of your bowl
Place two scoops of icecream in the middle of the banana
Drizzle some whipped cream over the top
Place a cheery in the middle
Pour chocolate sauce over everything
Sprinkle with nuts
Toffee Pop Hedgehog
Place one paket of toffee pops into a bag or food processor and crush
Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese
1/2 cup of Icing Sugar
Roll In Coconut